We are searching for a Web Content Manager (part-time) for our team in Salzburg, Austria.
LUX FUX Media GmbH is an up-and-coming digital marketing agency in Salzburg, specializing in new media and the associated digital brand integration. Red Bull, SalzburgerLand, Raiffeisen and many more are among our international customers. In addition to social media communication & advertising, we are experts in digital event communication, social live broadcasting, YouTube, gaming & e-sports and we are also providing digital implementations that go beyond the scope of ordinary agencies.
WEB CONTENT MANAGER (M/F) (Part-Time)
You’re a passionate web editor and/or web dev and want to be responsible for the online presence of international brands working with state-of-the-art CMS and backends? You’re still attending university or recently finished your degree? Then contact us!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are an experienced user of common Content Management Systems, like WordPress, Typo3, etc. You’re able to adapt easily to new CMS.
- You live and breathe the Internet and you are aware of the emerging trends concerning CMS and Web Development. Maybe you already attended some industry-relevant conferences, festivals or training.
- You’re studying at university or you already have a degree in Media & Communication, Web Development, Communication Science & Management, Digital Marketing, or similar. (Or you’re one of those unicorns that never had to go to university and successfully followed the learning-by-doing path, which impresses us!)
- You have a natural talent for analytic thinking and ideally already some experience with common web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- You are fluent in both English and German (spoken and written). Additional foreign languages are of course ‘muy bien’.
- You have some project management skills and you know how to manage yourself.
- You have some related professional experience, ideally with an agency background, freelancing or through working at well-known companies within their own digital department (whose brains are too old-school for your amazing ideas).
- You have a good eye for design and, ideally, Photoshop / InDesign skills.
- (Bonus: You bring an office dog for the needed distractions and playful breaks!)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT LUX FUX
- You are responsible for the websites of our customers with thousands of daily web visitors. You manage the content of those sites and help our customers grow their online presence.
- You continue to improve your own skills, pick up new trends and implement them for our customers.
- You are part of an ambitious, up-and-coming business, where lived team spirit and honest, mutual appreciation are at the top of our agenda. You, together with your colleagues, help the company to grow and shape.
- At LUX FUX you work in a fun and relaxed environment.
- Your colleagues value varied culinary delights during the lunch break, avoid trash food and treat themselves to a drink after work (and on “these special” days even at work).
- If you want to, we can arrange a flexible work schedule and individually align with your timely needs.
- You can also expect food vouchers, inexhaustible amounts of Red Bull & coffee, educational trips at company expense, varied teambuilding sessions and a more than 2-meter big unicorn as an office colleague.
- Depending on your qualifications, you can expect a gross annual salary starting at €27,500 (negotiable full-time basis) and beyond.
Do you want to tackle new challenges while not neglecting the joy of life? Then apply for this Web Content Manager position! Simply send your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!